You'll get to travel around Victoria, exploring local cultural heritage 'On Country' with Traditional Owners, Elders and cultural heritage professionals.
You'll receive a powerful and unique learning environment, both in the classroom and out in the field.
- provide first aid
- inspect and monitor cultural places
- participate in Workplace Health and Safety processes
- facilitate meetings in the property industry
- use maps, plans, drawings and specifications
- work effectively in the cultural heritage industry
- investigate cultural heritage landscapes and environments
- identify and describe cultural heritage materials
- manage the discovery of human skeletal remains
- review assessments for legislative compliance
- contribute to the conservation of cultural heritage places
- move and store collection material
- implement preventive conservation strategies
This course takes place in Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Applications for 2020 are now open
Reviewed 29 October 2019