The program provides support through a range of grants, including:
- Support for RAPs to undertake functions under the Aboriginal Heritage Act 2006
- Establishment grants for newly appointed RAPs.
- RAP business planning to help newly appointed RAPs to implement their operations.
- RAP applicant grants to help Traditional Owner organisations and groups to develop applications to the Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Council, to be appointed as a RAP.
- State-wide forums for RAPs.
Contact our team at Aboriginal Victoria.
We strongly acknowledge the traditional land on which we live and work and pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Reviewed 28 August 2020